• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UGA Grad Teaching Assistant continues to be employed after racially charged quotes

Sounds like some of the lubes over on The Tunnels.

WILL YOU HELP EXPOSE LIBERAL BIAS ON AMERICA'S CAMPUSES?

maybe a mandatory viewing of the classic 1986 treatise on race relations, Soul Man

Do actual, rational white people really get upset about reverse racism? Like, one, it's kinda justified, and two, if not, all the advantages of being white totally make up for it. It's not like it's a get you shot, keep you in a cycle of poverty and incarceration sort of racism. It's more of a sometimes minorities who have been perpetually oppressed say something mean and hurt my feelings type of racism.

i would be so pissed off if i was in that class and to know that i paid money for class only to have it co-opted by two assholes

Do actual, rational white people really get upset about reverse racism? Like, one, it's kinda justified, and two, if not, all the advantages of being white totally make up for it. It's not like it's a get you shot, keep you in a cycle of poverty and incarceration sort of racism. It's more of a sometimes minorities who have been perpetually oppressed say something mean and hurt my feelings type of racism.

It’s been my experience that people pissed about reverse racism are some of the same people who have a hard time with conversations about racism. I wonder if there’s some reason?

consider the source

Ever heard of two wrongs don't make a right? If you fight racism with racism you are creating a cycle. Under no circumstances is racism ever justified, that in of itself is a racist statement.

Back