• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

Take this tweet with a grain of salt. The US is probably just as bad or something.

Haven't we had 5 movies that have this basic premise? Pretty sure we have a pilot on standby just waiting to pew pew pew it with nuclear missiles in outer space.

I mean, you fell for it. Don't try to deny it.

Dude. Who hasn’t reposted something that was plausible and interesting and it turned out to be false? It’s not like he’s running a pro-Putin disinformation campaign on the boards.

FMX5g0aXIAYcRm8.jpeg

This ones for ITC, mdmh and sailor

If anyone is interested

Damn. It's like they read the boards. Or it's like posters get their talking points from predictable national discourse.

I got a kick out of the CC spelling of "Notsees." My son asked me how to spell "Nazi" today.

That's a poor assumption. Putin seems dead set on taking most of Ukraine. I don't think cash running out will stop him.

Agreed. He's going to take Ukraine. I worry that he won't stop there.

Dude. Who hasn’t reposted something that was plausible and interesting and it turned out to be false? It’s not like he’s running a pro-Putin disinformation campaign on the boards.

This thread has some of the most viewed ones.

Agreed. He's going to take Ukraine. I worry that he won't stop there.

He will stop for a period of time, realize that we and Europe did nothing, and a couple years from now he will move on the Baltic states.

The difference that time will be that the Baltics are NATO members since 2004. So you can expect a more focused effort on destabilizing NATO over the next couple years, very likely led by a Republican congress here in the US.

Back