• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

The article wasn’t a study though. It was just throwing stuff out there.

The article wasn’t a study though. It was just throwing stuff out there.

Yes, calling it a study was wrong, I forgot what it was I had read a few days earlier. that being said, most of the stuff "thrown out there' seemed like very basis statistics not subject to bias, such as the relative age distributions and mortality rates per group.

Sure. Those statistics were relevant, but they didn't make the point that both responses yielded the same outcomes.

xH53Zh7.jpg

Good horseshoe theory post today! MAGA twitter is all up in arms today about the 149 RINOs who voted to send the $40B to Ukraine when that money could have been spent here (as if they would have otherwise spent it to help Americans who need it).

Madison Cawthorn is one of those, saying that money could better be spent on veterans. The same guy who has voted against basically any bill that would do that and has been caught cleaning his guns on camera while "attending" a Veterans Affairs Committee meeting.

Madison Cawthorn is one of those, saying that money could better be spent on veterans. The same guy who has voted against basically any bill that would do that and has been caught cleaning his guns on camera while "attending" a Veterans Affairs Committee meeting.

Yeah, I've seen shit like that posted on Facebook and other social media for years. "Why are we spending all this money on unworthy foreigners (especially darker-skinned peoples) when we have all these needy people here at home? Like veterans!" And yet these same people consistently vote for politicians who keep trying to cut welfare programs that might actually help veterans and other needy folk, and they complain all the time about food stamps and anything else that might actually help the people they say we need to give money to here at home.

ETA: Just to add that I agree that we need to do better by veterans and the poor and homeless and the needy - my complaint is with those conservatives who spout this stuff and then vote for politicians who try to cut government aid to these vulnerable groups and don't give a damn about them otherwise.

Last edited:
They don’t want to help the people they think use food stamps.

It's shameful how America treat active duty and veterans. Some are on food stamps. Imagine sending people to war while their families are on food stamps. Your party of law and order and support for the military everybody !

Heat map of phones connected to Russian mobile network in Ukraine shows approximately Russian troop concentration in the country
tucyj9nvx0z81.jpg

Back