• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

There is simply not enough bad things that can happen to Putin and the entire Russian Federation war machine.

Putin now threatening the US to stop shipping arms to Ukraine or face the “consequences”? Even saying the supply lines can be open to attack. Likelihood of some incident growing daily.

Putin now threatening the US to stop shipping arms to Ukraine or face the “consequences”? Even saying the supply lines can be open to attack. Likelihood of some incident growing daily.

Lol - okay. 800 million on its way right now. The credibility behind Russian threats decreases by the day with their incompetence and Ukraine constantly exposing their shortcomings.

Lol - okay. 800 million on its way right now. The credibility behind Russian threats decreases by the day with their incompetence and Ukraine constantly exposing their shortcomings.

Yep. Russia folds like an origami bear when they're actually challenged. Their cyber attacks on our elections worked because they went unchallenged. Ukrainians are taking them head on and exposing them.

I mean this is just gonna result in a nuke dropping within the next few weeks. It's the only way for Putin to save face

Have to believe there are still quite a few rational minds in the Kremlin that will resist and obstruct any attempt at Putin throwing nukes around. As irrational as this entire Ukrainian exercise has been, even Russia has to have a number of checks and balances cemented into the System. My guess is Putin is already losing influence and may be out in the street 6 weeks from now.

Putin’s goal is to remain intimidating. Therefore, how is showing a willingness to drop a nuke not the next rational response ?

Putin’s goal is to remain intimidating. Therefore, how is showing a willingness to drop a nuke not the next rational response ?

I’m hoping he relishes the threat of being intimidating more than actually acting on it to that degree. Once he goes there, you could argue he loses some of his intimidation power because he will be counterstruck so forcefully. Wishful thinking anyway. He might want to go down in history as the leader who did anything to “protect Mother Russia” - even if it means he actually goes down in literal sense. Especially if he’s potentially already terminally ill.

I’m hoping he relishes the threat of being intimidating more than actually acting on it to that degree. Once he goes there, you could argue he loses some of his intimidation power because he will be counterstruck so forcefully. Wishful thinking anyway. He might want to go down in history as the leader who did anything to “protect Mother Russia” - even if it means he actually goes down in literal sense. Especially if he’s potentially already terminally ill.

I mean he's already destroying just about everything, isn't he?

it'll be a small nuke

Is that like a mild concussion or light treason?

If Putin drops a nuke, Russia will be no more than lines on a map. Russians will face every remaining sanction and Russia will lose all diplomatic status. And obviously that will open up NATO military retaliation.

Back