• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Um OK I'll start the VT game thread

New avatar material

tE8lwf8.jpg

That is funny!

Posts like this amuse me. As an outsider, all US college fans suck a lot. You all care way too much about your football and basketball teams. I don't find one school worse than any other.

Canadian in high horse shocker!

Posts like this amuse me. As an outsider, all US college fans suck a lot. You all care way too much about your football and basketball teams. I don't find one school worse than any other.

Yeah, because fans of other sports around the world don't care much about their teams and don't hate some teams more than others.

Canadian in high horse shocker!

Much be French Canadian. The real Canadians I know aren't so willing to wave the white flag of fandom.

This worked out great. We got the 0-0 regulation and a Wake win!!!!

Also I thought that Elrod said after the game that Wake had lost 37 players from the program since last fall. If I heard that right that is a tough spot considering we don't typically have a lot of players above the 85 limit anyway.

Back