• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Umm....

I hate to admit, but I alway open Hondo's threads and generally enjoy them. Just don't know if I'm laughing at him or not.

Me neither....

Anyways, I feel sorry for Cameron. Moms should stay outta sight.

I don't know how anyone who watched the ULM game could possibly believe that Wolford was to blame.

Never underestimate the power of a mother's love.

Never underestimate the power of a mother's love.

Yep, in her mind, if only #4 had played, we would've won 45-10. What she isn't wanting to admit is her son, in his third year here I think, couldn't beat out a true freshman quarterback. Heck, he may not have been able to beat out 2 true freshman quarterbacks, because if Wolford wasn't here it might Travis Smith starting.

Andrea Hermann Cameron added 2 new photos.
September 6 at 4:42pm · Edited ·

Tonight Wake Forest plays Gardner Webb at 6:30 p.m. Let's see whether this new Coach Dave Clawson, puts in Tyler, or if he plans on playing the Freshman like he did last week and it becomes another disaster!!! You are expected to build your team up Coach..... not tear it apart. You NEED to PUT him in!!! Isn't the second half where you make your adjustments????? Yeah..... I said it!!!

Andrea Hermann Cameron Not sure.... I'm say this publicly..... His new coach is a prick!!!!!! Brought in a QB... Played him in the Monroe game and he did horrible.... Well so did his Oline....
September 6 at 8:13pm · Edited · 1

Thanks for helping this thread make a lot more sense. Poor Tyler.

ETA: Clawson obviously should have made him the starter off of his 2013 production alone.
"Completed 7-of-24 passes for 85 yards with three interceptions on the year" Not good when 30% of your completions are caught by the other team.

Last edited:
Heck, after watching our O-line, you'd think as a mother she'd be glad he's not playing for his own safety.

Speaking of back up QBs. TOB is speculating that Travis Smith has left the team.

Speaking of back up QBs. TOB is speculating that Travis Smith has left the team.

Yeah I saw that too. Hope not, but would probably make sense for him, since it seems we're going to have our wagon tied to Wolford for the next almost 4 seasons.

Yeah I saw that too. Hope not, but would probably make sense for him, since it seems we're going to have our wagon tied to Wolford for the next almost 4 seasons.

If true, completely expected. Frees a scholarship.

If true, completely expected. Frees a scholarship.

I can say that he was friendly but appeared totally disinterested and checked out at the FanFest. Maybe that's his personality, and no doubt those events wd be awkward for an 18 year old when all these strangers know about him is that he lost the job. But it looked to this outsider like he saw the writing on the wall.

He was a Toledo commit who took a shot at being a four-year starter at a P5 school. It just didn't work out for him.

Back