• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unattractive Soccer Mom Trying To Shut Down Hard Working Baristas

345c9a9.jpg

Candice Eslick and her family live in the neighborhood behind the coffee shop. Eslick says she doesn't want kids looking at half–naked women.

Eslick says, "It's not about whether it's a legal business or not. It's 'do we have any morals?' I moved to Clovis because the city tends to have a little bit of higher standard."

the story makes it seem worse by blurring out the mini-skirt! nothing seems to be on display there besides a lot of leg... why censor it (and then not censor in other shots)?

Lol@the Central Valley. Clovis is a slightly better shithole than Fresno...she acts like they moved to Beverly Hills.

wish that place would open up near me

this is unrelated, but there's a hipster coffee shop here that opened up called "Dumb Starbucks", pretty funny:

why are chicks at Starbucks always so hot and seemingly attainable. I swear that's why men buy coffee there. They got the flirtation thing down

LA v. Charlotte. Round 1 LA wins in Starbucks Baristas.

Wow! Some people need to have something to do in life - besides harass others who are trying to earn a living.

I for one encourage and support any effort to add b00bs to any service industry.

Back