• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC 52 Dook 17

http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/2015/11/7/9688652/unc-crushes-duke-in-kenan-66-31

lol at the butthurt in this duke game write up

Worse still, the university as a whole continues to have a stunning lack of contrition, most recently demonstrated when the university released a lot of documents the media had been requesting...but not before converting them to PDF files.

The university could have paid someone to write a modest script which would have converted them into HTML files, which could have been easily searched. PDF files are vastly more difficult to search. It also takes a lot more effort to make them.

Again, it's a lack of contrition, a desire to obfuscate and to avoid accountability.

After the next 2 games and assuming we have a team left standing after those pending beat downs, I hope our guys pull it together and beat Duke. If that happens I'll look back on this season as a positive one.

After the next 2 games and assuming we have a team left standing after those pending beat downs, I hope our guys pull it together and beat Duke. If that happens I'll look back on this season as a positive one.

Agree. We won't have any problem being motivated to beat them.

Two respectable losses and a win vs. Duke would be a solid way to end the season.

What the definition of respectable losses at ND and at Clemson?

Our players played hard and smart and our coaches made good decisions but ND and Clemson just had more talent than we did. Something similar to the FSU loss.

Our players played hard and smart and our coaches made good decisions but ND and Clemson just had more talent than we did. Something similar to the FSU loss.

Well sometimes superior talent can make players that are playing hard look like they're not and make solid decisions by coaches look dumb. If the next 2 look anything like the FSU game I'll feel like we won, being on the road for both make a big difference too.

Duke has surpassed UNC for my angst with the Giles decision. Very easy for me to root against them regardless of the opponent.

ABD.

Notre Dame and Clemson are on a different level than FSU, unfortunately. To boot, we're playing in their house.

Doesn't mean our players can't play hard and smart and our coaches can't make good decisions.

I've watched a handful of Carolina games this season just because I wanted to watch them lose but I have to admit that Marquis Williams has impressed me. Does anyone have an idea how Marquis Williams is looking as a draft prospect? I tried to looking him up as a prospect but he wasn't showing up on a list of qb prospects, they did have Golson and Brissett though. I feel like Williams is probably more talented than those guys are.

Wow...to have a fun, creative, deceptive offense that is difficult to figure out and almost impossible to defend all options....but that's only for little FCS schools that can't recruit enough big, quality, athletes...:)

Back