• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC Asheville Official Game Thread

Wonder if McClinton or Tree may guard Rowsey for a significant portion of the game. The players seemed to be talking up Tree's work, and seems like if you've got a guard on the other team who can go off, make his life miserable. Devin and CMM should be able to supply plenty of offense, so I'd be more worried about the defensive end focusing on shutting down their best scorer. We'll see. Glad to be excited about a Wake game, too.

I have to think manning gets a pretty good ovation from the dozens of attendees.

I can't find it on espn3 through my Xbox. What gives? Tomorrow's football game is listed but no game tonight.

Madison is going to be most improved this year. I have nothing substantial to base that on. I predicted it before the season and I'm sticking to it.

Hoops is back! Let's do this!

I'm here.

"Your event is about to begin. Please stand by"

Wake Basketball @TieDyeNation · 14m 14 minutes ago
Tonight's Demon Deacon starters: Codi Miller-McIntyre, Madison Jones, Devin Thomas, Greg McClinton and Konstantinos Mitoglou #GoDeacs

Back