• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC football hype never fails

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
And yet another year where all of the college football talking heads were hyping up UNC football as some major sleeper and conference contender which they turn out to suck.

No coincidence that UNC-ch has a large school of journalism. Half those dolts went there.

Ah. Not who I necessarily think of when I think about "college football talking heads"

Mark May didn't go there, but he invariably hypes up UNC every year.

Come on - if you cheat more than the average SEC team, you HAVE to be good, right?

I guess the whole idea of people wearing fedora hats to the games died down rather quickly.

some guys just aren't pulling their weight...
ByAo7HKIEAANgP6.jpg

Not the strongest day for ACC teams in NC. Collectively outscored what 120-24 or something like that?

118-20 actually. And at least we led in our game for a while, which is more than Carolina or State can say. Sometimes you have dig deep for a ray of sunshine....:eek:

Back