• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC Football Uniforms

thewakedeacon

Reaction score
Tennessee+Titans+v+Baltimore+Ravens+c97V6uoKzrYl.jpg

I can't believe I'm saying this, but they are uglier than the baby blue uniforms. The bubble foot on the helmet is still stupid.

yea. i feel like they just started wearing navy blue the last few years. weird that they dropped that and are moving on to black.

they also have an nfl look to them.

I can't stand this new trend of all these teams that don't have black in their colors starting to use them.

I wish teams that do not have black in their colors stop making unis with black in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's navy blue. The first link is a joke. Why introduce new uniforms if you are going to cloak them in shadows. stupid.

[every jersey thread]These suck.[/every jersey thread]

As much as I hate the Heels, and am quickly beginning to dislike The Hat, modernizing the uniform is an inexpensive way to market your Program. It brings enthusiasm to the kids currently on the team and creates brand awareness with potential recruits.

if Army and Navy can use this sort of marketing effectively, I don't see why wake Forest can't. Outside of the potential new helmets this year, and the gold Uni's from a few years ago, I don't think we have changed the uniform in quite a long time.

C'mon Grobe. . .you are not THAT old. . .

Some schools just don't know how to make beautiful uniforms.

I hate to admit it, but I really liked the dark blues. That said, I'm also from the school of thought that if black isn't one of your colors, it shouldn't be featured on your uniform.

It's a cross between the Titans and the Panthers in my mind. Do not love.

I like the whites. Surprising they haven't put the Jumpman on them

not a fan. my all time favorite UNC football jersey, (the only one ive ever admired) was the year they wore navy pants and shirts. i thought it looked classy without stretching the colors too far from the schools official ones.

but these new ones and the weird silver and black shit from last year are hideous. never thought i would say this but i would rather see the heels in carolina blue...

The Hat has brought them the Full Hattiesburg look. Definitely a Conference USA vibe.

As much as I hate the Heels, and am quickly beginning to dislike The Hat, modernizing the uniform is an inexpensive way to market your Program. It brings enthusiasm to the kids currently on the team and creates brand awareness with potential recruits.

if Army and Navy can use this sort of marketing effectively, I don't see why wake Forest can't. Outside of the potential new helmets this year, and the gold Uni's from a few years ago, I don't think we have changed the uniform in quite a long time.

C'mon Grobe. . .you are not THAT old. . .
Our uni's rock! IMO there is no need to fix what is not broken.

Obviously all of these other schools that are now pretending that black is one of their school colors agree!:thumbsup:

Back