• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNClear twitter post a motivation?

Anyone taking bets on how much longer Scheier remains on the WF staff?

Why would he be gone? He is Claw's boy, was interim HC for BGSU
Bowl game when Clawson left, and doesn't do anything wrong really. Some overly sensitive posters might not like some of the things he does but nothing to get fired for.

Now if you're talking about our most recent special teams performance, maybe. But not for his "antics."

Clawson's boss cannot be happy with the "antics". It's kinda "ole school" and I like it, but it's not "nice".

I'm not "sure" you "understand" how "quotes" "work."

What Scheier posted was true...and Clawson made him take it down and (I think) called Fedora and apologized.

Of course UNC-CHeat used the tweet as motivation. We would have done the same. Maybe.

The difference is, Fedora is a douche and is allowing his player to engage is a snarky Twitter war with the coach of the opposing team who they just beat 50-14. The score should have been enough.

A good coach would tell his players to let the scoreboard do the talking.

A good man would have the player delete the tweet.

Fedora is just another in a long line of tar hole assholes. I hope the NCAA levels them.

Scheier is also tight ends coach right? Right now we've got a soph tight end on pace to maybe be the best we've ever had, not sure I want to can his position coach right now.

I mean some of his tweeting is foolish but to jump from there to talk of him getting the axe is pretty dumb.

Y'all are idiots.

Scheier is one of the best things about our athletic department. Kids love him. Popular on Twitter. His unit has dominated most of the year.

OWGs gonna OWG.

Y'all are idiots.

Scheier is one of the best things about our athletic department. Kids love him. Popular on Twitter. His unit has dominated most of the year.

OWGs gonna OWG.

Kinal has dominated most of the year. The rest of the ST has been meh at best.

Back