• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Uncontrollable Orgasms

yodeacsgo

Reaction score
Freak accident leaves man with 100 orgasms a day.

9 orgasms at his father's funeral.

Is it horrible that this was the 1st thing I thought of?

I actually knew a woman who committed suicide because of this disorder. She was teased relentlessly when in reality the events were not pleasurable, they just caused tremendous anxiety.

So at some point I would think he's just shooting dust. Also, does he get a boner every time he comes?

"but you know what...they just keep on coming"

lol I hope that line was scripted

Reminds me of that movie Brainstorm. Christopher Walken, Natalie Wood (her last movie). Shot in NC.

At RTP they invent a sort of virtual reality helmet that allows you to play back sensory, psychological, and emotional information recorded earlier by another wearer of the helmet. You 'experienced' the event totally while wearing the helmet, and it was stored on digital tapes to be replayed any time.

Inevitably, a guy put the helmet on and got a prostitute and recorded the experience of fucking her. Then he cut the tape and spliced his orgasm into a loop and put on the helmet...

6a0168ea36d6b2970c017d3bd9a84d970c-800wi

6a0168ea36d6b2970c01774488c6c5970d-800wi

Natalie Wood needed a trim. Those panties are holding a plush toy.

If that was Natalie Wood, I would've been spanking it half the day. She was one of the most beautiful women to ever grace the silver screen, IMHO.

That's the prostitute and that's the guy after he looped the nut he got with her for a few days

Back