• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Uniform question for tonight at BC

Those jerseys are utterly hideous.

Also I spent a couple minutes trying to figure out when Gary Clark played Iona only to figure out after scouring through our schedule that it was actually Iowa in the picture. That's a shame.

the-hart-foundation--large-msg-122866504419.jpg

Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but how does pink relate to the Brian P Cancer foundation? Isnt Pink the color for breast cancer awareness? Trying to understand the logic.

Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but how does pink relate to the Brian P Cancer foundation? Isnt Pink the color for breast cancer awareness? Trying to understand the logic.

Yeah, I don't support the feminizing of all cancer awareness. I know some masculine cancer survivors who would not want their teams wearing stupid pink jerseys. I'm sure there are a lot of female Deac fans who don't want to see us wear ugly pink jerseys.

A lot of this is in support of Coach Heather Holmes, our former VB Head Coach who has been battling breast cancer for the last couple years. Lots of our teams and coaches have rallied around her.

A lot of this is in support of Coach Heather Holmes, our former VB Head Coach who has been battling breast cancer for the last couple years. Lots of our teams and coaches have rallied around her.

ohhhh, that makes much more sense.

Not gonna lie, although I don't like the combo at all, I sort of want a pair of those shorts.. :jfk:

Yeah, I don't support the feminizing of all cancer awareness. I know some masculine cancer survivors who would not want their teams wearing stupid pink jerseys. I'm sure there are a lot of female Deac fans who don't want to see us wear ugly pink jerseys.

I AM OFFENDED BY THIS ISH. I WANT ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

Makes all the posters who bitched about the pink look like ignorant dicks.

I am a breast cancer survivor. While I don't understand wearing pink for all cancers, I would LOVE to have one of those jerseys. Hate that my family and I are missing this game. And I think the shoes will be pretty cool. I am sure the support for the volleyball coach means a lot to her. When I was going through treatment, these things meant the world to me.

GO DEACS!

ACC will allow color on color but not the road team to wear white. The pink uniforms are a disgrace...i don't care the reason

Woah. I've never seen a men's team do this with uniforms. To avoid getting all Keeper on this I will refrain from comment.

BDAXzlwCAAE8AGp.jpg:large

I like them but for a second I thought the diamond with the WF was the front of the shorts as sort of an homage to the vagina.

Back