• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

United Nations Mafia - G20 wins!

It would serve me right if you were the one that ended up lynching me.

Also, could we not use eye-searing yellow for font?

Lastly, could we get an explanation about the G8 vs. Civs....or anything letting us know what the hell the mafia is vs. civs?

Agreed. I'm a little confused myself on the whole g8 thing

Well, looks like there are at least two mafia factions. The G8 is one, and the International Pariahs are one. Both of their recruiters are gone, so that's a plus. I'm glad that two mafia got knocked off, but a bit disappointed that they were both Deac players. This is our forum, and regardless of how they may play the game, we can't have the Maryland players coming over here and oppressing us in our own forum. I'm voting toppings for now.

my apologies gents. was gone yesterday for the wife's bday and just got into my office. finished reading the first 2 pages so i shouldn't miss another deadline.

Wait g8 is mafia. I guess that's good for the first voting then. It would make since that Japan is mafia. They are the cause of the USA going to war.

Eagles will be modding the next round. Be sure to send all PMs to both of us.

For those asking, the "citizens" are those working for Ban's reforms.

I apologize to the players and especially the game mods. Were I modding, I would not have survived the RNG, even if I wasn't AA'd. My bad, I was in a hurry and read the first rule about role reveals.

Things we learned from yesterday: Two mobs, g8 and Pariahs. Unless you are an idiot, you have me cleared from being in the g8.

I'm continuing to vote for

***SD3***

Killing bad players early is a good strategy, and she is one of the worst.

OTOH

I say we take a good look at Knight next round. He obviously has voting/talking requirements associated with his role. His play is usually crazy, but not this crazy. I bet he is mafia.

People who say "take a good look" are bad players, and sometimes mafia.

SLT on the theory that sloth voted for him.

RHTB&G seems to be claiming Nigeria.

I like Damo here. I played a game with Knight before and his posting really is "that crazy."

I'm voting Damo.

The rationale on Knight doesn't make sense as I have the exact opposite read. If someone has that crazy of posting restrictions, I would take them as not having posting restrictions. Something isn't sitting right on Damo's insistence on Knight either.

Well, looks like there are at least two mafia factions. The G8 is one, and the International Pariahs are one. Both of their recruiters are gone, so that's a plus. I'm glad that two mafia got knocked off, but a bit disappointed that they were both Deac players. This is our forum, and regardless of how they may play the game, we can't have the Maryland players coming over here and oppressing us in our own forum. I'm voting toppings for now.

This is the second xenophobic post from redwing. Likely has something to do with their role, so keep these posts in mind.

RHTB&G seems to be claiming Nigeria.

I like Damo here. I played a game with Knight before and his posting really is "that crazy."

To My Dear Friend, DeaconCider.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday, even me.

My name is RHTB&G,a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late,due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succour and confort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of twenty four million dollars that I have with a Security Company in Europe for safe keeping. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged.

Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement. I will only need your bank account number and pin number so I can properly route this money to you

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and patience.

You can PM me at RHTB&G

While I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed.

Mr.RHTB&G

I don't know if Raise is mafia or not, but I absolutely think we should keep him around for a while. He's doing good work so far.

To My Dear Friend, DeaconCider.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday, even me.

My name is RHTB&G,a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late,due to my laxity in carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succour and confort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of twenty four million dollars that I have with a Security Company in Europe for safe keeping. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations and to the less priviledged.

Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement. I will only need your bank account number and pin number so I can properly route this money to you

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and patience.

You can PM me at RHTB&G

While I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed.

Mr.RHTB&G

:clap

DeacdeTejas

Missed the first vote and hasn't posted. If you're not helping, you're hurting.

I don't have much insight to add, but I will say that Sloth is a reckless mafia player, but not a moran, so I tend not to believe that he voted immediately for someone in his own mafia, even as a decoy tactic. He is, however, notorious for doing the exact opposite of what his teammates would want him to do. I still tend to shy away from S!LT! for now.

RHBG is doing work with the letters. Being a foreign policy idiot, I wouldn't think that Nigeria would qualify as a "pariah" since all they seem to do is scam money from the West's elderly and un-Internet-savvy.

I'm going to vote Brasky because I don't have a good feeling about anyone right now, and he seems to be involved but not saying much. Of course, that implicates 99% of players right now, including me. I never said I was any good at this game.

I've got my vote down, so I should be ok, but I might miss some deadlines later today. My older brother is pretty old and sickly, and just passed down the family business to me relatively recently, so I gotta take care of that sitch. Also, I'm going out of town this weekend and my neighbor (who I otherwise would have get my mail and feed my dogs) has been pissed at me for a while about some bullshit from way back, so I gotta figure that out, too. Sorry if I miss a deadline, WFU03/Eagles, I'll try not to.

Good point. I think we also need to consider who else would be a part of the International pariah mafia. I would imagine it would be Kim Jon-Il, Castro and Chavez perhaps. There is probably another that I am not thinking of.

Korea is widely known for a state run media that controls the flow of information. Remember when Kim Jong Ilo shot a 52 his first round of golf ever? It's probably too early for this information to help, but it's something we should be thinking about.

Back