• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

United Nations Mafia - G20 wins!

Nonny

Breaking a tie in OT either means youre mafia or a worthless civ.

Yeah, I feel really good about my Knight vote.

If you select the text, it is much easier to read. And the yellow is International Pariah mafia. I'm a bit confused though, as Bieber seems to be in the same color as the G8.

Still don't like Damo, not sure why Knight & Nonny are protecting him - Damo. All he has done is make shady posts and get overly protective when he was about to go down.

I have no idea who we killed. Can we get a first page update or can you post the alignment of the eye-searing yellow text?

Updated the first post for you. You realize it takes time, right? I'm not just sitting here twiddling my thumbs.

Deacgeek still hasn't posted since his little burst 5 minutes after the 1st deadline

Knight seems especially bitchy this game, and I agree with DaDeacs that there seems to be a bit of a cadre going there. It also seems that there is a third mafia out there, since the Security Council just made two hits that turn. Tying up two of the three may be helpful. Vote for Knight.

ok.. hadn't seen Knight's last post before I posted... switch to Nonny for now.

Knight (1) - Raise
Nonny (2) - Bentley, redwing
damo (1) - Da
deacgeek (1) - SD3

I never saw any reason to think damo was guilty and only voted on him b/c I thought one of the mafia factions might have joined on. Unfortunately, no one bit and I thought tejas looked dirtier than Damo.

Both Brasky and Redwing had posts where they voted for toppings, while having xenophobic feelings against Maryland posters. You guys then both voted for toppings the next day, too. Thinking this is a team of civs?

Voting Northern because all of his posts seem like simply fluff.

Northern

Just finished catching up. I like Cider here. He voted for one of the other players involved in the tie that eventually lead to sloth's death. Hal voted for the third player. I think it's a good bet that Cider is the last G8 member.

Hey TR... how do you know how many mafia members there are?

Eagles is moding Day and Night 3 for real this time. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 4. Keep sending your PMs to both of us just in case though.

Ok, time for me to come out. I'm an alignment investigator.
I have a STRONG feeling that there is more than one investigator, so if you're also a cop/backup cop please do not go full retard by outting yourself in an attempt to counterclaim.

Last night I investigated Raise. I confirmed that he is nigeria, a civ.

Why would an alignment investigator be given the name as well? Were you told what your investigations came up as? Just seems weird, but of course it's you so it's bound to be weird.

I don't see anything in Damo's posts to indicate guilt. I would love to have broken that tie. It's nonsense to say that only mafia do that, in fact there is no way damo and nonny are in the same mafia, period, else Damo would have saved himself rather than cause guilty linkage. Of course making a kill like that is commonplace for a terp, and uncommon here where no one does much of anything.

It's unbelievable to me that my wish to kill

***SD3***

gets no traction. She has never contributed anything positive for civs in any game I have played here. Kill her already--what possible loss could it be?

Knight, I look forward to your responses.

I don't. But there are at least three factions (G8, Pariahs, UN SC). Assuming that the three factions are equal, then there can't be more than three mafia players on each team unless 03 wanted to make the game incredibly lopsided against the civs.

Just finished catching up. I like Cider here. He voted for one of the other players involved in the tie that eventually lead to sloth's death. Hal voted for the third player. I think it's a good bet that Cider is the last G8 member.

Translation: IM ON A MAFIA TEAM AND WE HAVE THREE PLAYERS SO IT SEEMS LIKELY THAT OTHER TEAMS WOULD HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT.

Peace idiot.

TR1982

if you actually caught TR (which it looks possible), you are the master of catching this before everyone else. I would be in awe of your skills in that regard (while still pissed that you got me to start the streak).

And now, TR responded with almost my exact response when I got caught...
TR

Knight (1) - Raise
Nonny (2) - Bentley, redwing
damo (1) - Da
deacgeek (1) - SD3
Northern (1) - Nonny
Cider (1) - TR
SD3 (2) - Toogs, deacgeek
TR (3) - SLT, Knight, Northern

Back