• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

United Nations Mafia - G20 wins!

Oh and sd3 is letting all the come us slide because she is most likely mafia. A mafia member would want to not draw atttention so I'm definitely peggin her as mafia. Get off your knees girl, you're blowing the game

No wonder no one will help us reclaim our forums, when Wake players make these kinds of moves. Switch to TR1982.

I mean, sure, the ones who come over here to play are the stronger players, but is it even legal for them to come in like this and take over our mafia games?

if you actually caught TR (which it looks possible), you are the master of catching this before everyone else. I would be in awe of your skills in that regard (while still pissed that you got me to start the streak).

And now, TR responded with almost my exact response when I got caught...
TR

Eh, I made an assumption about how many mafia there were. Obviously I should have explained in the original post. Knight can investigate me this round. Still don't know why we haven't taken out ellis. He's clearly a pariah.

the more redwing posts, the more she seems like USA with people complaining about illegal immigration

USA is a g8 member in real life...

Why would an alignment investigator be given the name as well? Were you told what your investigations came up as? Just seems weird, but of course it's you so it's bound to be weird.

I don't see anything in Damo's posts to indicate guilt. I would love to have broken that tie. It's nonsense to say that only mafia do that, in fact there is no way damo and nonny are in the same mafia, period, else Damo would have saved himself rather than cause guilty linkage. Of course making a kill like that is commonplace for a terp, and uncommon here where no one does much of anything.

It's unbelievable to me that my wish to kill

***SD3***

gets no traction. She has never contributed anything positive for civs in any game I have played here. Kill her already--what possible loss could it be?

Knight, I look forward to your responses.

You don't know how to let things go do you? Seriously, I've moved on. Why do you continue to pollute mafia thread with the same shit. Grow up and move on.

Sd3class is consuming my life right now

Another pointless post

the more redwing posts, the more she seems like USA with people complaining about illegal immigration

USA is a g8 member in real life...

I'm pretty sure redwing is a dude (right?).

Also, could redwing be Mexico? I think you're right about the immigration, but I'd think the US (as clearly in the G8) would try less hard to give id away (even if required to by the rules).

I'm pretty sure redwing is a dude (right?).

Also, could redwing be Mexico? I think you're right about the immigration, but I'd think the US (as clearly in the G8) would try less hard to give id away (even if required to by the rules).

Yeah... redwing is a dude. I think it's funny how much gender confusion there is on here when 95% of all posters are guys.

TR is clearly mafia. Good catch, redwing.

Mexico would not be complaining about illegal immigration, in my opinion.

I only know that because there are a few posters who started playing mafia when I ran my "new players" game. You were one of them, DDeacs was one, Eagles might have been one.

Yeah... redwing is a dude. I think it's funny how much gender confusion there is on here when 95% of all posters are guys.

Sorry, I guess I connect the picture of the girl in your avatar with you being female. Not intended as a joke/insult like those doing it to SD3

Most people use it as a joke now. You know, Internet tough guys, it's serious business.

I get broad spectrum results.

Raise can confirm this. Raise gets a weak-sauce investigation into a player's targeting. I'm not going to say more than that.

I was weary on your claim, just like Toogs, until this post. Knight's right -- My investigations are pretty pointless. I'm about as worthless as it comes as a civ unless I get incredibly lucky, so I'm quite okay with Knight confirming my identity.

i didn't know SD3 was a girl until today.

friends_joey_240x260_052820.jpg

You don't know how to let things go do you? Seriously, I've moved on. Why do you continue to pollute mafia thread with the same shit. Grow up and move on.

You've moved on? Don't you vote for Toogs every Day 1?

Just finished catching up. I like Cider here. He voted for one of the other players involved in the tie that eventually lead to sloth's death. Hal voted for the third player. I think it's a good bet that Cider is the last G8 member.

The fact that you made this point, everyone called you on it, and yet you haven't responded even though your light is green confirms it.

***TR***

Back