• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

United Nations Mafia - G20 wins!

what about nigeria being the indy? kinda like their objective is just to rip someone off or some other non-UN reform related goals

So many things wrong with this post. First, the IPs are gone (see Diego's post), so I have no idea how I would have known about Kim Jong Il prior to posting about him.

At the time I posted, we knew there was an international pariah mafia faction with Ahmanejihad as a member. Kim Jong Il is the biggest international pariah alive. It was no huge leap to think he would be in this game. Especially, once I figured out that ellis was Castro. C'mon man.

Yeah, but the issue is that there was no reason to post it - you were getting heat, leading the vote, I believe when you posted it. Never said you were a pariah, just was a post that stuck with me. Either way, we will know tomorrow. I'm good with Brasky - Burp knows 6 of the other 7 civs and voted for him, so it is a little better than the ice/ground post Brasky.

I waffled about Bentley, he stuck through with calling out Nonny repeatedly for his tie breaking vote, which really wasn't that bad. He definitely could be mafia.

If you believe Wake, he said Nigeria is definitely civ - and his role said he would get the full description of the character.

what about nigeria being the indy? kinda like their objective is just to rip someone off or some other non-UN reform related goals

If I am, I don't know it and Knight would have said as much when he investigated me. He got my exact role.

To me, the case against Bentleys was weak.... but his reaction to the heat cemented the fact to me. No way a civ gives up that easy at the first semblance of pressure.

Seriously? If you are a civ and you make that post, that's unbelievable LOL-bad. If you are a civ, defend it and tell us your role. My guess is you made that post so you could buy yourself time until someone called you out.

How is it LOL bad. I said I was a safe kill. Theres nothing to defend. In that post I said the Cop should not get killed without first revealing his investigation. In a game we are behind we should get all the info we can. However, if people are going to jump on Nonny's theory then I don't know what to say.

How is it LOL bad. I said I was a safe kill. Theres nothing to defend. In that post I said the Cop should not get killed without first revealing his investigation. In a game we are behind we should get all the info we can. However, if people are going to jump on Nonny's theory then I don't know what to say.

So then as a citizen and to get all the info we can to help the civs win, don't give up and tell us your nation and role. Thanks!

Da (1) - Brasky
Bentley (4) - Nonny, bernie, SD3, Raise
SD3 (1) - Northern
Brasky (2) - Burp, Da
Cider (1) - Bernie

We got 30 minutes left - Bentley is up one vote. Cider, that vote was horrendous. SLT, damo, Diego - where ya at?

Bentley - any parting words?

Back