• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

United Nations Mafia - G20 wins!

2 G20 and 1 Security Council left.

I like Diego here as SD3's teammate. Didn't like SLT or Diegos vote last time, but SLT has been cleared, supposedly.

Cider is confusing me now, I would have thought he would have been on SD3s team, but with the vote change, gotta think he is the Security council.

The other G20 has to be Brasky or Ellis, SD3 would not have killed his teammate before OT and Nonny wouldn't have been on SD3 to begin with. I guess Northern or Raise could be possibilities, but I have to assume Knight wasn't lying and Northern has played a civ game so far.

Who was Brasky following that one night? If it was bernie, then this should be easy...

2 G20 and 1 Security Council left.

I like Diego here as SD3's teammate.

Go look at my post detailing the remaining aligned players. Think about the theme.....my role should be obvious.

Continuing from my last post the only chance could be Nonny being the security council and Cider being civ - haven't played with him that many times so he could just be having a bad civ game, but he looks like mafia.

I thought Brasky might have been the Angel since he had a nighttime action that wasn't killing. I would guess he's mafia.

Brasky

I shouted out to Nonny at 2:13 yesterday afternoon, and got no response. I also questioned his trustworthiness at 5:00 yesterday afternoon, and have gotten no response.

He led the charge at Bentleys on WEAK evidence, and people followed. Right now, I have to put my vote on Nonny. I thought he was good before, but circumstances have led me to reconsider my original thought.

NONNY

Cause I wanted to vote for nanny

Not gonna be here at the deadline if we have info now would be helpful

same here, though i certainly understand if he wants to see where voting goes before revealing.

no guarantee burp makes it through the night so at some point he should lay out what he knows.

I'll switch off Brasky to no vote in case he happens to be a bodyguard.

Guys - assuming there is one, the BG is still in play, Burp isn't going anywhere tonight.

Dont like either of these last couple posts

Also, don't see how this isn't narrowed down to Cider and Brasky. As well, I think Diego has to be the last mafia remaining. Getting that info from him was an easy way to look like a civ.

Cider

Ok, in case this goes down to a 1 v 1 thing, do not reveal your role unless you have to. The mafia will not because we know what nations are in the security council and g20. So civs should not either. The less the mafia knows about the citizens the better. Burp is around at least now (and probably tomorrow) & he has a list of at least 5 or 6 people that are clear. Don't give out any more information than you have to.

Burp should be good for at least one more night.

Maybe I'm wrong (like I was about Bernie) but I really see this as "don't reveal because the only chance my mafia has of winning is me killing you tonight."

Nonny

I'm not liking getting sandwiched with Nonny votes by two people I think could very well be bad.

switch to NO VOTE

Guys you are clearly missing the OBVIOUS clues. Everyone is posting in ENGLISH. Therefore, all the remaining players are England. #quickvoterunup

Back