• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

United Nations Mafia - G20 wins!

Last round, Burp had 6 of 8 cits

So, if Bernie was included in that it's 5 of 7, if he wasn't 6 of 7. Those are before last night's investigation. Then let's assume that last night's investigation was not Bernie (if it was, that sucks), that means he either has 6 of 7, 7 of 7 or knows a mafia. The odds really are helped if he does come out with the information. It's a numbers game. The mafia cannot pick off every cleared citizen before we'd eventually get them. It is beneficial to have every known person out there.

Last round, Burp had 6 of 8 cits

So, if Bernie was included in that it's 5 of 7, if he wasn't 6 of 7. Those are before last night's investigation. Then let's assume that last night's investigation was not Bernie (if it was, that sucks), that means he either has 6 of 7, 7 of 7 or knows a mafia. The odds really are helped if he does come out with the information. It's a numbers game. The mafia cannot pick off every cleared citizen before we'd eventually get them. It is beneficial to have every known person out there.

Agree with this. I think we can win this game purely due to numbers. And based off the previous investigations and what was left, I think burp should know the final three mafia.

I apologize for being away and not posting sooner. RL got in the way and I could not get here sooner. I am waiting for eagles so I can get my investigation response. (just got it)

Seeing as Bernie looks like the angel, I could be in trouble tonight.

Raise - did brasky's night action involve bernie?

Time for me to spill it:
Brasky - no clue
Da - no clue
Northern - have not confirmed claim but based on his claim and raise's confirming one of his investigations, seems like a civ
Ellis - clean per investigation
Raise - civ per knight's investigation, confirmed IMO, thru knights obit.
SLT - civ per 1st investigation (northern - did you get a result? I was having
you check the people that came back civ to me in case I was blocked one
someone)
Nonny - civ per my investigation
Cider - no clue
Burp - cop
Diego - civ per investigation

My vote is for cider

Voting:

4:
cider-brasky, dadeacs, nonny, RHBG

2:
nonny-cider, diego

Yet to vote: burp, ellis, northern, SLT

Cider (5) - RHTBG, Nonny, Brasky, Da, Burp
Brasky (1) - Cider
Nonny (2) - Diego, Cider

Burp - your numbers have to be wrong - you are missing information on me, Brasky & Cider. There are only 3 mafia left - I can guarantee you I am freaking Guinea.

i am also NOT mafia

I had considered a scenario where there was no real cop and Burp was a mafia running the whole game. Not sure if my thought was right or if he's just getting some bad information somewhere. Go ahead and kill me and we can go from there.

Voting:

6:
cider-brasky, dadeacs, nonny, RHBG, burp, northern

2:
nonny-cider, diego

Yet to vote: ellis, SLT (both will be AAed if they do not vote)

Given how many bad guys there are, I am hoping there is one more protection out there --- possibly a BG.

I would kill in the following order:

1. Cider
2. Brasky
3. Da
4. Northern
If they are all dead and the game is still going, flip a coin b/t raise and SLT (I lean toward raise but if either is dirty, we were deceived.

brasky

brasky, da, and northern probably = mafia

unless burp is completely lying about being cop or getting bad info.

class time...good luck civs.

Voting:

7:
cider-brasky, dadeacs, nonny, RHBG, burp, northern, SLT

nonny-diego
brasky-cider

Yet to vote: ellis (AAed if he doesn't vote)

Given how many bad guys there are, I am hoping there is one more protection out there --- possibly a BG.

I would kill in the following order:

1. Cider
2. Brasky
3. Da
4. Northern
If they are all dead and the game is still going, flip a coin b/t raise and SLT (I lean toward raise but if either is dirty, we were deceived.

Flip Brasky and Da. I'm convinced Brasky is clean because he targeted someone that was not dead that night. Cider targeted no one last night, FWIW.

Back