• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

United Nations Mafia, Role PMs are out (FULL)

Deacgeek2201 will play. He's one of my roommates and will be back in town tonight. So if im allowed to sign up for him I know he will

Deacgeek2201 will play. He's one of my roommates and will be back in town tonight. So if im allowed to sign up for him I know he will

Gotta admit that I'd prefer to see him post it in this thread himself, but he'll get first dibs on a spot if he posts here.

Are you ok with those deadlines? I realize the first one might be kinda early for you.

I might run in to a little trouble with the 5 pm deadline, but the 10 am and 2 pm should be fine.

Alright I'm in if you need someone. I have class though so a preemptive reason why I won't be around for some of the deadlines

Aight sounds like it's full, I'm non-committal and can't read apparently either. If you need one extra just lemme know if not it's cool. Game looks awesome though.

Alright I'm in if you need someone. I have class though so a preemptive reason why I won't be around for some of the deadlines

Aight sounds like it's full, I'm non-committal and can't read apparently either. If you need one extra just lemme know if not it's cool. Game looks awesome though.

If anyone drops, I'll let you know, but right now it's full.

Alright, role PMs are out. Apologies for the formatting. This board didn't like my copy and paste from Word.

If you have any questions, just shoot me (and Eagles) a PM.

Back