• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

University of Oklahoma SAE racist chant

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Anybody seen this shit yet? They've already been closed down.

Last edited:
Stunned that members of a group centered around philanthropy and brotherhood could say those things

I usually troll those that get faux outraged over stuff, but good lord that's painful to listen to

2015 and we're still dealing with this shit.

The sad thing is that it was clear everyone on the bus was very familiar with the song and some were singing it almost mindlessly. I wonder if it's a song used by other SAE chapters as well

Yeah. Seems like it's a fraternity chant.

I was an SAE and never heard that one. I can't even make out how the 2nd half goes, what are they saying?

Why am I getting called out in the tags? When I was at Wake there was a fraternity that had a chant about each of the other fraternities. One of the lines was "And I didn't want to be no Deke (repeat back), because I'm not a foreign freak (laughter ensues)."

Pretty diverse group for a Wake fraternity at the time. We even had a Greek dude in our Greek organization.

"when geeds cry" ?? pretty sure everyone should be offended by the video/chant. can't be defending these assholes because they're greek... right?

Looks like they're using a chartered bus to go to a formal so they can get as hammered as they want, but nobody thought singing that song might be a problem and somebody might film it or leak it?!?

I don’t think it is clear everyone was singing. I went to UGA where you can imagine there a few of the same and I refused to sing two “ Hell Week” songs with my pledge brothers. I am not a Holy person” or one with great morals, but some things are just over the line. Looked like a formal, and I doubt the dates were singing this song with the idiots.
Gotta ask yourself, who in the world created a “song” like this? I doubt it is a national SAE song.

The sad thing is that it was clear everyone on the bus was very familiar with the song and some were singing it almost mindlessly. I wonder if it's a song used by other SAE chapters as well

I've heard more than a few of these types of chants at Southern frats

1-2-3!
Robert E Lee!
3-2-1!
The South shoulda won!

I don't get how that chant got them pumped for their formal. That gets you laid in Oklahoma? Don't they have any other things to get jazzed about?

Seems out of context, like something they would chant down in the basement of the frat house with the candles and the anal sex and that part of frat life, not right before a party with coeds.

Totally. This group of dipshits does something dumb, so obviously it's mandated by SAE national...

I don't get how that chant got them pumped for their formal. That gets you laid in Oklahoma? Don't they have any other things to get jazzed about?

Seems out of context, like something they would chant down in the basement of the frat house with the candles and the anal sex and that part of frat life, not right before a party with coeds.

Doesn't basements, candles, and brotherly anal sex usually come right before coeds with Greek life?

Back