• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

Shit

Well I guess I am going to be really really drunk when I meet my dad for the Texas gmae

I relly hate Duke and uNC

they are confident that they will win because of what they ate last night? huh..

Of the four teams that could keep Duke from the Final 4 - Texas, Arizona, UConn, San Diego State - who do you guys think matches up with them the best? The only one I've seen more than a handful of times is UConn.

Of the four teams that could keep Duke from the Final 4 - Texas, Arizona, UConn, San Diego State - who do you guys think matches up with them the best? The only one I've seen more than a handful of times is UConn.

Texas or Uconn.

I cant figure out if Ohio state is forreal or if they have just pl;ayed tereible teams

is it me or are the sunday games for this first weekend starting later than in previous years? it just seems odd to have a tipoff past 9:30 on a sunday night :noidea:

seems to me in the past there were 4 start times for the round of 32 games, ending around 8 pm and 3 start times for the sunday games ending around 7 so cbs could air 60 minutes.

Back