• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

Nice hand switch for Jimmer there.

And I'm not talking about his Mormon proclivity for switching hands to "mix things up"

Really dumb foul by Jimmer.

He also just said "are you shitting me?" How is that not an Honor Code violation?

Greg Anthony is right... Florida not taking advantage of their size. Unless Jimmer just goes off, Florida should take control second half.

Last edited:
Really dumb foul by Jimmer.

He also just said "are you shitting me?" How is that not an Honor Code violation?

You mean diving for the ball and having your arm reach out towards the guy and possibly graze against him?

Then yeah it was a bad foul.

He should be on the bench in the second half for cussing.

He's from New York, he was obviously saying "are yous [guys] hitting me?"

Turrible that they aren't bringing Chuck back for year 2. They just have too many cooks in the kitchen. Need to bring the studio to three guys.

Loved it when Pitino was on last weekend and they started talking about underachieving tourney teams.

So many SDSU fans...and their team is coming out strong in the second.

Turrible that they aren't bringing Chuck back for year 2.

Based on what I read I think he's coming back, just maybe not for the selection show. Which I'm cool with, kind of weird to have him for that when he hasn't done any college games all year

Uconn losing totally ends my chances of winning my bracket pools but I don't care..wanna see as many "mid-majors" in the Elite 8 as possible. Would LOVE to see a mid-major in the Final 4 this year.

Anyone but Florida or Kansas from those two regionals would make me happy. Wisconsin making the Final 4 probably wins me some cash in one of my pools.

A "MARCH MADNESS!!! CBS SPORTS!!!" from our Gus Johnson would be perfect right about now

CHEEKY FRICKING PASS THERE AFTER THE STEAL

DO YOU BELIEVE IN AZTEC CHAMPIONSHIPS??? YESSSSSSSSSS

SDSU-BUTLER FINAL LET'S GOOO

Back