• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

i'm pumped.

outside of wake and barely there i just haven't been into it much this season. i watched basically all day last saturday and it got me hooked back in. glad it's tourney time now

nice for Richmond, love it when i get at least one of my first round upset (by seed) picks right

i got Cuse and Florida in the final four which i doubt many people have in our pool. the last time i won a pool, i had kansas over syracuse in the title game with kansas winning (2003). got the same title game scenario this year, we'll see

Y'all think Jimmer warrants his own thread?

Also, I like to imagine Jimmer thinking in all caps, basically having the inner monologue of a Mormon Rex Grossman: DOUBLE TEAMED? FUCK IT, JIMMER'S SHOOTIN' THE J!

Bill Raftery doing the Jimmer game. Yet to sight Gus yet. Guessing he is doing a region tomorrow?

Back