• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

Yea, looks like it's going to be good vs. evil in the title game regardless of what happens next Saturday.

Yea, looks like it's going to be good vs. evil in the title game regardless of what happens next Saturday.

1) KidA?!@?@ havent heard from you in years... still live in dc?

2) I am pulling for Good in that match up for the first time ever I think...

Living in Nashville, but having grown up in NC and continuing to have many NC-based friends, UK v UNC is lose-lose no matter what - insufferable fans for both win OR lose, and I can't escape.

Well daggum' Roy, you just love your kids...blah blah blah,...what? You think this loss is worse than the situation in Japan?:tear:

HAHAHAHAH somebody .gif Jamie smiling at the camera.

SKEENSMILE.gif.pagespeed.ce.Td8alfmhBQ.gif

1) KidA?!@?@ havent heard from you in years... still live in dc?

2) I am pulling for Good in that match up for the first time ever I think...

Haha, yea. I took a 2-year hiatus from posting when I took the law school plunge back in the fall of '08. Just finishing up now (graduating in May), so now that I have some of my old free time back, I've gotten back into the message board-life pretty hard. Picked a great time!

Also, is this the thread for the NCAA hockey tourney as well? Anyone watching Notre Dame vs New Hampshire? Go Cats! Fuck ND and hopefully if they don't go to the Frozen Four Katenda won't want to go there.

Back