• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial Prosser Month Thread?

WFUtoUSC

Reaction score
Every summer, I try to keep an eye on the AAU circuit to see which players' stocks are rising and falling and which coaches are doing what. Of course, after July 2007, the summer recruiting grind has a different feel to it.

Now, every July, I wait for coaches, writers, and generally people who love college basketball to write about the great man that was Skip Prosser. Anyone that had the privilege of speaking to him for just a moment can attest to what a tremendous person he was. So, having said all that, this is the first article that I've come across that makes mention of and remembers Skip (last two or three paragraphs).

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/basketball/mens/news/story?id=6740351

One of the things that got lost in the boards migration was the Skip Memorial Forum. While I think we can all agree that, for better or for worse, a new era in Wake basketball has come, I don't think we should forget where we came from. So, I hope others will post on this thread over the next month with their favorite Skip memories or other articles they've found so we can remember a great piece of Wake Forest basketball history

Back