• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I don't really have house clothes either. or really, I wear house clothes to work. I pretty much only have two outfits, jeans + casual button down or boxers and no shirt.

I don't really have house clothes either. or really, I wear house clothes to work. I pretty much only have two outfits, jeans + casual button down or boxers and no shirt.

This is me.

I work from home, but I always throw on jawnz + shirt + respectable shoes and leave 'em on until bedtime.

I've gotta be dressed with shoes to feel like I'm at work and actually settle into a rhythm getting shit done.

this makes sense. you have a reason, and i get it.
to others who are getting home from work and keeping their shoes on... wtf.

when I worked at REI i kept my work clothes on when i got home, but that's because work clothes were casual. if you're actually wearing slacks and such to work, i can't understand keeping that on when you get home.

Or live with little sociopaths who leave their Legos all over the place.

you need these:
ghk-Lands-End-suede-mocasin-0110-s3-mdn.jpg

Oh no. Nike sandals (no socks) do the trick.

this makes sense. you have a reason, and i get it.
to others who are getting home from work and keeping their shoes on... wtf.

when I worked at REI i kept my work clothes on when i got home, but that's because work clothes were casual. if you're actually wearing slacks and such to work, i can't understand keeping that on when you get home.

Even when I did have a more scheduled work-life where I went into an office, I'd also keep my shoes on though.

My shoes are comfortable. It's not like it hurts to walk around the house in them. If I want to go back out or run across the street to grab pizza or need to take the trash out, I don't want to go through the hassle of sitting down, putting said shoes back on, lacing 'em up and tying them etc.

Even when I did have a more scheduled work-life where I went into an office, I'd also keep my shoes on though.

My shoes are comfortable. It's not like it hurts to walk around the house in them. If I want to go back out or run across the street to grab pizza or need to take the trash out, I don't want to go through the hassle of sitting down, putting said shoes back on, lacing 'em up and tying them etc.

blue_crocs.jpg

related unpopular opinion:

crocs are the greatest shoes.

i rarely wash, fold, or put away the 80s style windbreaker sweatsuits i put on when i get home from work, so it's really not that much extra effort to be comfortable
Someone please find and post plama's terribad turquoise and red eurotrash track suit.

My current jam when I need house shoes and outside shoes all in one. Feel like an old man and don't give a fuck

71jYsW96goL._UX500_.jpg

switching topics:

I'm tired of everyone acting like the current generation of armed forces are out there protecting American freedoms. What global threat is actually trying to infringe on what we are doing here in the U.S? Obviously the folks who served in WW2 can make such a claim, but do we honestly think that our continued fight in the ME and Afghanistan is necessary to preserve our freedom?

let the neg rep commence

i assumed that all women other than my wife put on sexy corsets and what not when they got home

Back