• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Lost is bad

Not that unpopular. Lost started great, then got weaker, then made everyone think it was gonna get better, and then it didn't. The problem I had with it was the mythos the creators made around the show that got the internet buzzing with theories and discussion, and the writers continued to fan the flames with more Easter eggs and mystery, only for the showrunners at the end to be like, "What? You expected us to answer all those questions? This wasn't ever that type of show....it was about the characters and not the mystery"

Not that unpopular. Lost started great, then got weaker, then made everyone think it was gonna get better, and then it didn't. The problem I had with it was the mythos the creators made around the show that got the internet buzzing with theories and discussion, and the writers continued to fan the flames with more Easter eggs and mystery, only for the showrunners at the end to be like, "What? You expected us to answer all those questions? This wasn't ever that type of show....it was about the characters and not the mystery"

The Donald Trump of TV shows.

I can admit all these years later that it was horribly flawed. The fact that similar shows couldn't succeed should have been a sign.

It was a fun experience but it was not a consistently good show.

I fucking hate umbrellas. I have never owned one. Who cares about getting rained on? Maybe if it is cold, but I am rarely in a cold rain. Even then, getting wet beats keeping up with a damn umbrella all year. Even with an umbrella wind blows rain on you. You get soaked putting the umbrella up when you get in the car. Or you have to do something with it when you go in somewhere. The wet thing soaks you anyway. Wind destroys them. People hit you with them. Fuck umbrellas.

97870ea26a7365316877b739bf709805.jpg

Last edited:
Lost started out good but slowly got bad. When I heard it only have 2 seasons left I had lost a lot of interest but watched the final 2 season just because I had invested so much time into the previous seasons. Sad but true.

I'm deep into Season 5 of Lost and am gritting my teeth just to finish it off. Consulting with a TV expert (Tyra the admin at my office) has confirmed that the last 2 seasons of Lost are bad. So, I have no choice but to report you for posting a popular opinion ...

Not watching the last two seasons is like not watching the last 4 minutes of a basketball game Wake led and then fell apart at the end. Pick any of many examples.

it's a really good unpopular opinion

jamie foxx is great

Back