• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Give me old smelly domestic beers that you put in a cooler with fishing bait and forgot about until 3 months later and then found a few floating around in stale discolored cooler water. Wipe em down with a rag, toss in fridge, give to your friends when they come over and chalk it up as being a good bro.

You fucking bastard, this whole time?

maybe a let it be or hey jude but yeah, almost never

do oldies stations (50s-60s) still exist?

99.9 FM in Beaver Dam, Kentucky. Includes a DJ, playing tunes you haven't heard since then. Sunday afternoons is best.

When Alzheimer's had ravaged my sister we would take a Sunday drive in the country to pick up this station. She would sing along word for word with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. I'd follow her lead. An absolute time warp. My fondest memory of her. When the station was lost so was her smile and that twinkle. Thanks for the question ITC.

A post on the unpopular opinions thread making me tear up is the weirdest thing to happen in 2020

I prefer canned yuengling to bottled yuengling. Miller lite has to be in a freezing cold bottle doe. Corona in a bottle. Blue moon either way.

Yuengling is so gross. If I have to drink PA swill then I'd rather have an IC. Fuck, even Natty Bo is better, and it's also terrible.

Yuengling is so gross. If I have to drink PA swill then I'd rather have an IC. Fuck, even Natty Bo is better, and it's also terrible.

i'm trying to process this post. Yuengling is indeed pretty gross; it's quaffable at near freezing temps. IC is like toilet water, dude. And as far as I can tell the only people who drink natty bo are nerds from baltimore.

I like yuengling for what it is - near the top of the heap of $15 a case shit beer available in my area. The golden pilsner variety they just released is similarly okish. It’s a pace shifter after the ipas I generally have.

Yuengling is better than 95% of the tainted piss sold as craft beer. Suckers just have to convince themselves that the craft tastes better because they paid 3x for it and got duped into believing "small batch" somehow means better.

does anyone brag about their beer as “small batch?” I thought that was more a bourbon marketing thing.

Sorry you don’t like good beer though. And it’s more like 2x the price of yuengling not 3x

Yuengling is better than 95% of the tainted piss sold as craft beer. Suckers just have to convince themselves that the craft tastes better because they paid 3x for it and got duped into believing "small batch" somehow means better.

God damnit, yes. This take. Love.

Yuengling's quality standards are atrocious. Their stuff skunks so easily. It was decent in the early 00s before they were nationwide. I'd prefer any of the domestic light beers.

Alright fine. Point still stands, “small batch” is a dumb term

Back