• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

HT sub club points would get you a free sub like every 5 if you went on Friday - they stacked those things with Boars Head

Truth. Publix nutjobs from Florida are just comparing Publix to some shitty Winn Dixie, so of course they love Publix.

It’s more than that. It’s that Publix is ubiquitous at every major live event. Birthdays, christenings, weddings, funerals, graduations, etc.

I can’t think of a major life event where Publix wasn’t involved. They made our wedding cake and did our flowers.

It’s more than that. It’s that Publix is ubiquitous at every major live event. Birthdays, christenings, weddings, funerals, graduations, etc.

I can’t think of a major life event where Publix wasn’t involved. They made our wedding cake and did our flowers.

Yep. It’s not a place of worship like Wegman’s and that’s fine. Publix is an integral part of the community. It’s something you look forward to. It’s reliable. Quality service. It’s even where a lot of kids work their first job. They hire elderly people for their last job as well.

Yep. It’s not a place of worship like Wegman’s and that’s fine. Publix is an integral part of the community. It’s something you look forward to. It’s reliable. Quality service. It’s even where a lot of kids work their first job. They hire elderly people for their last job as well.

And they refused to let their employees wear masks for the first weeks of the pandemic to make sure it was their last job.

It was my first job and my dad also worked there as a teenager.

The grocery wars in Raleigh are rampant right now. I’m not knocking Publix, I think I just expected something along the lines of the Wegmans near North Hills, which is seriously impressive and high end. Fresh Market remains my favorite, and interestingly that was my first job.

And yeah, it makes sense to get sandwiches at grocery stores. They have all the ingredients right there.

This sure sounds like worship

Back