• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

That long line of penguins...me with a .30 cal machine gun and a 12 gauge for mop up duty...oh holy joy.

Put me in a wetsuit and I'll speargun the ones under water.

Worthless awful animals.

Does this win worst post of the thread? Penguins are awesome.

the Clawson slurp around here is a little much. Win some games first

similar: there are nights where a Mike's Hard Lemonade is more satisfying than anything else.

similar: there are nights where a Mike's Hard Lemonade is more satisfying than anything else.

images

Haven't read all the pages, but here's mine. I wish we would return to the days when pregnant women wore maternity clothes. Tired of the extremely tight clothes pregnant woman look. This opinion is probably only unpopular with women. You might like it on your wife. Others, not so much.

Haven't read all the pages, but here's mine. I wish we would return to the days when pregnant women wore maternity clothes. Tired of the extremely tight clothes pregnant woman look. This opinion is probably only unpopular with women.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I WANT TO SEE SHINY PREGNANT WOMEN IN THEIR TIGHT CLOTHES. ESPECIALLY THE MILK ENGORGED BREASTS. I WISH THEY HAD TIGHTER LOW CUT BLOUSES.

Back