• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

To be fair, raw beef is 'cured' with acids and salts amiright?

well I'm not sure that would be quick acting enough. like a tartare or carpaccio are usually made to order so the salt or acid haven't really had time to "cook" it like, like with, say, ceviche.

plus, I've been known to slice off a small piece of raw beef if I'm cooking a steak or grinding meat.

inspired by a post on the CT, and normally a popular thing because they seem to litter the internet now, but those "what/which___ are you?" quizzes are awful

Why is it a more boring existence to spend time talking about, thinking about, preparing food, that it is talking about, thinking about, doing any other hobby or interest? I mean, I get it from the health perspective. But I don't understand how much energy, time and money people put into what they eat.

Plz tell me you're a Soylent backer. I've been actually thinking about getting some myself for when I'm super busy (link for those that don't know what I'm talking about: http://soylent.me/)

I couldn't get through the last couple pages of this, but I just wanted to chime in to say that I generally like breakfast foods but don't eat breakfast unless it's the weekend. I'm just not hungry for the first couple hours I'm awake - ever. Even if it's the weekend and I sleep late I'm still not hungry for a long time. I actually get a little nauseous even thinking about food before I've been up for at least an hour.

I don't know if that's an unpopular "opinion" or just a quirky characteristic.

I workout in the morning so I'm starving at breakfast time. But I usually just make a smoothie if it's during the week.

Save my fancy breakfasts for the weekend.

I couldn't get through the last couple pages of this, but I just wanted to chime in to say that I generally like breakfast foods but don't eat breakfast unless it's the weekend. I'm just not hungry for the first couple hours I'm awake - ever. Even if it's the weekend and I sleep late I'm still not hungry for a long time. I actually get a little nauseous even thinking about food before I've been up for at least an hour.

This is me as well.

Scary Movie V is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Once they got rid of the Wayans those flicks went to shit.

the one prob w/ bdz's take is anything with an egg yolk>>>>anything with out an egg yolk.

granted lunch>breakfast. the real question is desert or breakfast...

the one prob w/ bdz's take is anything with an egg yolk>>>>anything with out an egg yolk.

granted lunch>breakfast. the real question is desert or breakfast...

I love eggs and egg yolk, and I'm never above slapping an egg on something to make it better. I actually like breakfast and breakfast food, too.

im the same

Back