• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

love a good country ham

sometimes i just want a good sausage biscuit though, amirite?

I don't hate bacon or sausage, but country ham is just the best.

country ham > sausage PATTIES > bacon > sausage links

That said, all 4 choices (especially the top 3) are better than most anything in the world.

true, if we're talking just breakfast meats

i do think BACON has been overhyped recently by the same people that call everything epic, BUT bacon is good and appropriate for every meal of the day and probably more diverse than country ham

i do think BACON has been overhyped recently by the same people that call everything epic, BUT bacon is good and appropriate for every meal of the day and probably more diverse than country ham

I can appreciate that. Bacon is meat candy, and it's wonderful. I can think of nothing I've ever eaten with bacon in that I didn't enjoy. Talking about stand-alone breakfast meats though, gimme a good country ham or sausage patty all day e'ryday.

bacon is monte bc of its versatility and it makes everything taste better BUT i'd rather have ham or even sausage patties as a standalone

Elsa is all about being herself in "Let It Go" and not being repressed and worrying about what everybody else thinks.

Mulan goes through the same but in reverse within the context of the movie in "Reflection," a song that I'm sure was huge with the transgender crowd at the time.

Anna represents the old school Disney princess troupes. But at the end, they turn it on it's head.

yeah, so not-repressed that she has to run and hide in a secluded mountain castle. typical teen girl shit

I had some dank lamb sausage on my fancy brunch biscuit sandwich last week. #sleepermeat

Unpopular opinions (Or: Everyone gives their opinions about everything)

I had some dank lamb sausage on my fancy brunch biscuit sandwich last week. #sleepermeat

We don't need to know what dank meat you had on your fancy biscuit while you were sleeping.

Last edited:
Barry Manilow is not terrible. Not fantastic and he's not on my Ipod, but Copa Cabana ain't bad. There are way worse singers than Manilow.

Well, I'm glad you gentlemen enjoyed the Disney movie and its songs. My unpopular opinion has not been swayed.

Has anybody's unpopular opinion been swayed on this thread?

Has anybody's unpopular opinion been swayed on this thread?

the same afternoon palma agreed with me about umbrellas i went out and bought one

not sure if that counts though

Probably to protect his new slacks because he's ditching shorts.

So is Do You Wanna Build A Snowman

So are Reindeers are better than people and In Summer.

Got the piano music for all of these songs too, and they are no joke. Serious musician chops needed to play them. Lots of songs in Gflat Major. Who does that?

Back