• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Up 49 - 0 and still throwing

Mack Brown, Bowden, Paterno. No Grobe mention, but basically he said it didn't make sense for a coach to do nothing but call timeouts and yell at the officials.

Probably didn't mention Dabo Sweeney because that would invalidate his point.

Probably didn't mention Dabo Sweeney because that would invalidate his point.

Fair, but Dabo's model is definitely different from Brown's. He puts his ego at the door by turning down pay raises and using that money to hire and retain the best possible coordinators.

I know that Clemson's had their issues over the years, but I love Dabo. His halftime interview today was great.

They asked him why Sammy Watkins hasn't played. He smiled and was like, "I thought he played pretty well. We're up 35-7 on the road." Dude just oozes that genuinely-gives-a-shit swagger.

I wish we had that kind of vibe on the sidelines.

Winston has only played one 4Q this year and the backup qb was throwing to 3rd string true fr wr. Today was first time I've ever seen the backup kicker play in a blowout.

Back