• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Update Hotseat...YAYYY For Buzz Being #1

Shouldn't have put Bzz in with the rest of that group.

Bzz belongs in a subset of one.

Wellman out.

Last edited:
Bzzzzz...he gone.

I agree but this is what scares me:

2010–11

8–24

1–15

2011–12

13–18

4–12

2012–13

13–18

6–12

This upward trending trajectory coupled with an occasional big win may be all Wellman needs to justify keeping his boy around so he (Ron) does nt have to admit he fucked up either overtly or by passive concession through a resignation. I doubt it will happen given the last few weeks but it is possible. Ron is one stubborn arrogant man

Don't worry. .. Ron sees this list as four other people to hire after buzz is gone

I agree but this is what scares me:

2010–11

8–24

1–15

2011–12

13–18

4–12

2012–13

13–18

6–12

This upward trending trajectory coupled with an occasional big win may be all Wellman needs to justify keeping his boy around so he (Ron) does nt have to admit he fucked up either overtly or by passive concession through a resignation. I doubt it will happen given the last few weeks but it is possible. Ron is one stubborn arrogant man

The excuse last year was that we had an improved conference record and wins over ranked teams. Neither of those things will happen this year.

[Redacted] is gone.

He's gone. RW knows it, Bz knows it, the team knows it. Just playing out the string at this point.

To a degree. However every single one of them agreed to play for him after meeting him.

Yeah, but they're 17 when they say yes. They see the campus. They meet Chill. They revere Chris Paul. Bzzz...he is just one detail...UNTIL he becomes their worst nightmare.

Back