• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Updated “goDeacs.com”

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Thoughts? I do not like that the “scoreboard” for quickly checking all WF sporting events today and coming up appears to be gone on mobile.

The features I liked- the scoreboard for one- seem harder to access. Looks better, harder to use so far. Easier now to go to ESPN to get scores and access tv connections.

The features I liked- the scoreboard for one- seem harder to access. Looks better, harder to use so far. Easier now to go to ESPN to get scores and access tv connections.

agreed -- the majority of the time i visit the site is to see the upcoming schedule or a box score, and that takes more clicks now (both on web and desktop). they did make some improvements (on web, the calendar is now at the top of the screen whereas you used to have to scroll down).

I've probably used the official website a handful of times in the last 5 years.

wow...i had almost forgotten about RJ
boy are you in for a ride

boy are you in for a ride

The number of issues/complaints the mods/administration had to deal with dropped 95% that day.

The number of issues/complaints the mods/administration had to deal with dropped 95% that day.

Yeah - It would be a real shame if the ogboards.com mods/administration actually had to moderate and/or administrate. The horror.

Back