• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Urgent Parking Question

rutmanchoo

Reaction score
I just got an email from Wake Forest Athletics. It gives info. for tomorrow night. It says the Blue lot opens at 5pm. Is this correct? I can't believe it. Have to get my drink on. does anybody have info. on this. Thanks. Go Deacs!!

I'm guessing that's the lot where people working in that office building park. You'll probably just have to park somewhere else.

If you have a Blue lot pass you can show up any damn time you want. You'll be parking well away from employee parking, which is primarily the Orange lot.

I'm guessing that's the lot where people working in that office building park. You'll probably just have to park somewhere else.

That would be correct. RJR, Pepsi, Aon and whoever else are in those buildings. Most offices close at 5:00 PM.

Back