• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US Open 2014

lokisapocalypse

The Pumpfaker
Reaction score
I really like that the US Open shows all their matches online for free. I wish the other slams would adopt this.

I was taking care of a sick child yesterday so I didn't get to see much but nothing really eventful happened.

Venus won which is saying something these days.

Wozniaki continued to mourn the loss of McIlroy and almost got beat (and probably would have if her opponent hadn't retired)

Sharapova wrecked Kirilenko in a match I thought would be closer than what it was.

the fourth set of murray-haase was one of the stranger things i've seen in a tennis match in a while.

who is the giron guy playing isner? i've never heard of this American

I think it means he is expected to win 5 more games than Rubin.

Thanks. I assumed the standard tennis bet would be in money line format.

ETA: Rubin down 3-0 in the 3rd. US Open website/streaming is great.

I love watching good tennis. But sorry, Sharapova and her noises are flat-out intolerable.

Last edited:
MAROON 5 singer ADAM LEVINE ditched MARIA SHARAPOVA because she is a "terrible lover" who refused to move or moan during sex. The pair dated briefly in 2005, after meeting at the Russian Wimbledon champion's 18th birthday party - but their romance soon fell cold. Levine tells Russian magazine Exile, "She wouldn't make any noise during sex. "I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil (an antidepressant) for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/levine-sharapova-was-bad-between-the-sheets_1041074

Biff obviously is better in the sack than Adam Levine.

Back