• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

someone on my spotify activity feed just sent me back to 2010

Reminds me of New Order's "Procession." It's the bass guitar, I guess.

Any of ya'll spinning Natalie Prass or Jessica Pratt? Holy shit two more female songwriters to fall in love with (Wakephan09 prolly already ahead of me).

I got my hands on a FJM leak and still I can't tear myself away from listening to either of two new albums.

Anyone getting the John Carpenter "Lost Themes"? Supposed to be incredible.

Any of ya'll spinning Natalie Prass or Jessica Pratt? Holy shit two more female songwriters to fall in love with (Wakephan09 prolly already ahead of me).

Nope, I usually depend on you and Townie to keep me abreast of new tunes. But these are both the kind of artists that would show up for SXSW -- I'll let you know when the full schedule drops. On first listen, I prefer NP.

I've been getting back into Rilo Kiley recently. Brings me back to when I saw them at Bonnaroo in 2005. I didn't even know they had new albums after that.

I thought I posted about Natalie but I see is hadn't except my concert calendar post. Seeing her here next week.

I think most of Calvin Harris' new album Motion is garbage, which is sad because I liked a lot of songs from 18 Months. That being said I'm really liking this track.

I think most of Calvin Harris' new album Motion is garbage, which is sad because I liked a lot of songs from 18 Months. That being said I'm really liking this track.

Sounds more like a dancy Haim track produced by CH, imo.

Father John Misty is doing a free at noon set here at XPN if you want to listen online.

Back