• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

good shit. just threw it on the record player. dat bass line.

Not. Christine McVie sounded pretty good. Age is taking some toll on Stevie Nicks voice. Lindsey Buckingham was great.

Unknown Hinson tonight at the blind tiger in Greensboro. Fish Camp woman... I love the way you smell, darlin!

So DFA 1979 is opening for Incubus/Deftones in Charlotte this summer. I don't really care about seeing Incubus or the Deftones, is it worth 40 bucks to pay to see DFA play a 45 minute opening set?

So DFA 1979 is opening for Incubus/Deftones in Charlotte this summer. I don't really care about seeing Incubus or the Deftones, is it worth 40 bucks to pay to see DFA play a 45 minute opening set?

No love for the Deftones?

No love for the Deftones?
I haven't listened to a Deftones album since White Pony. Im really not a metal fan, even though I realize that some of my favorite bands skirt around the genre.

Don't ever post in this thread, but does anyone here listen to post/ambient rock?

I haven't listened to a Deftones album since White Pony. Im really not a metal fan, even though I realize that some of my favorite bands skirt around the genre.

Should check out his side projects (Palms especially). Very melodic stuff.

Explosions among kings of the genre. This is my favorite song by them. Live performance is golden.

Watched 'Montage of Heck" over the weekend. It was OK but short on substance wrt Kurt's relationship with his band, the development of the music, etc. I thought. Long on the heroin and the horrible POS wife.

Back