• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

new MG album still really good after a couple of listens. just dropped new music video.

Thoughts on Hopscotch lineup? I played bass with the drummer in Echo Courts. WFU alum. They're a solid group. Glad to see that they're playing at the festival.

Hopscotch-2015.jpg

new MG album still really good after a couple of listens. just dropped new music video.

Played this album this morning. Like it a lot...hilarious that most of the album is pro wrestling themed.

These guys kicked off the Shaky Knees festival for me 2 weeks ago. They were really fun live. Also helped that a girl on top of some guy's shoulders (normally something I hate) took her top off.

Looking forward to Rush in less than 2 weeks. They are really digging into the old songbook for this, their possible final tour.

I'll be there, too. Pretty stoked to hear Lakeside Park and Xanadu.

Wow, I need to get a ticket for Chicago show. Lakeside is one of my favorites. I think I saw they are doing Jacob's Ladder too. Saw them first of 20 or so times on Signals tour, but never got to see them do this one, one of the best Neil Peart tracks:

Looks like the Avett Brothers are opening for the Rolling Stones in Raleigh.

Picked up Faith No More's latest, Sol Invictus this week. Forgot how fucking awesome this band is. And they sound as good as ever.

Back