• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Got tix to see Animal Collective in November at the Cradle. Wonder if it'll be any good.

That's kinda what I suspected. We saw Panda Bear a few years back and that was a terrible show, despite me really liking him. Well, at least I'll get a nice meal out of it in Chapel Hill.

Got tix to see Animal Collective in November at the Cradle. Wonder if it'll be any good.

Saw them on this tour. Least impressive showing over the many years I have seen them. However, they openly acknowledge this. They live in 3 different time zones and have families, so the work of touring is clearly secondary. Visuals were the best I have seen of any tour.

uh oh did domo just drop the song of the spring 2016?

Saw Field Music for the first time last night at Great Scott in Boston with the love of my life (though not sure she knows and it's not reciprocated) and it was a top 5 show of my life. Fuck I love those guys, and that girl. I hate going back to real life.

Saw Field Music for the first time last night at Great Scott in Boston with the love of my life (though not sure she knows and it's not reciprocated) and it was a top 5 show of my life. Fuck I love those guys, and that girl. I hate going back to real life.

Not only do you look like Pacey, your life sounds like a real life episode of Dawsons.

Not only do you look like Pacey, your life sounds like a real life episode of Dawsons.

Except Pacey was, like, 17 when he was dealing with his shit and I am 37 dealing with high school emotions, but yeah. Life. Real. Anyway, Music Thread.

Last edited:
Except Pacey was, like, 17 when he was dealing with his shit and I am 37 dealing with high school emotions, but yeah. Life. Real. Anyway, Music Thread.

Jon Lovitz is engaged to a 27 year old hottie from 90210. Age ain't nothing but a number!

Back