• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

holy shit the majority of songs on Local Business start with Bb

Okay I think by now we've established
Everything is inherently worthless
Then there's nothing in the universe
With any kind of objective purpose
And you could scream for a hundred years
Split that sky with a thousand curses
To tell the evil that men do
Honey, you wouldn't even scratch the surface

Broh Onra is the truth. I've only listened to Long Distance, but I dig the new track.

Last edited:

warholportrait.jpg

Their drummer is amazing. I've seen them twice live at the Earl in ATL, and he plays so fucking fast.

Yeah, he is. I really want to see them live. They have a pretty impressive sound considering there is no electric guitar.

Their drummer is amazing. I've seen them twice live at the Earl in ATL, and he plays so fucking fast.

Not as good as the drummer from YAITW. Coincidentally, he dates Biff's daughter in Charlotte:

Not as good as the drummer from YAITW. Coincidentally, he dates Biff's daughter in Charlotte:

Hmm, maybe. Your guy might win in the strokes/beats per minute, but there is some amount of taste when it comes to assessment of musical skill. The RAA guys uses no gimmicks. Not even a double base pedal.

Hmm, maybe. Your guy might win in the strokes/beats per minute, but there is some amount of taste when it comes to assessment of musical skill. The RAA guys uses no gimmicks. Not even a double base pedal.

Oh, I was totally kidding man. I couldn't listen to more than five seconds of that metal shit.

I just wanted an excuse to point out that Biff's daughter is hooking it with the gimmicky drummer dude from that terrible band.

Anybody else on here fuck with Deerhoof? I don't think I've ever met anyone else who's into them. :(

Deerhoof is fucking awesome. Put on one of the best shows I've ever seen like 10 years ago.

Back