• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

I couldn't figure out how to this posted as a video.

If one of can, please do. But this one makes you feel good.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16q6b9

Billy Preston had an astonishing life with incredible highs and tragic lows. But man could he bring it.

Last edited:
If you live in Raleigh, Chappel Hill or Durham:

greta van fleet is a total ripoff, right?

I've listened a couple of times and I'm pretty lukewarm on them. They sound like Zeppelin on a lot of songs, but I'm just not into it...I can't quite put my thumb on why. Feels too contrived? Something comes of as uninspired? I don't know. They're pretty young and seem to have heaps of talent; we'll see where they go.

I'm pretty high on the Marcus King Band right now. Led by 22 year old Marcus King from Greenville, SC - bluesy, funky, R&B undertones, horns, keys...really, really good shit. He's backing Chris Robinson with As the Crow Flies over the next few weeks before hitting the road with his band and Tedeschi Trucks Band / drive-by truckers.

No Age's new album came out back in January, but for some reason it wasn't available on Spotify or Google Music for the longest time. It's there now, and it definitely lived up to my expectations. Maybe a notch below Everything In Between, but way better than An Object.

Newly unearthed studio version of Prince doing "Nothing Compares 2 U" with cool rehearsal footage.

Back