• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Lockn looking really really solid again.

interlocking-music-festival-2015-billboard-510.jpg

Got my tickets yesterday.

i've heard this song pretty much hourly on the radio this summer and they will be here soon for 8 bones. anyone seen 'em?

If you have AppleTV now would be a good time to hit up RedBullTV app. Streaming Lolla all weekend. Setting aside Metallica's outspoken doucheiness, they're shredding the stage like always.

RIP. Always thought British torch/soul singers Cilla Black, Dusty Springfield & Petula Clark are underrated.

the new spotify discover weekly playlist recommendations are actually good.

best discovery from mine are the preatures. they are monte. kinda sound like tennis.

Last edited:
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi is one of the best songs to listen to strong on this here Earth. I remember bringing home In Rainbows my junior year of college, firing up a bong and playing the album for the first time. I remember sitting in the living room talking about how Weird Fishes just feels like an underwater tune, and the crescendo before the bridge just feels like coming up for air. It's one of those visceral memories that you carry with you, tied to a song and a place.

Sitting here at work listening and just got transported back to 2007, my buddy's house on Brookwood after class, mid-Fall afternoon, leaves falling outside, breeze through the living room, sipping a beer.

Glad Mike is not involved so he can be available for the secret Phish set on 10/31 after TAB.

Back