• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Has anybody seen Jesus & Mary Chain in concert recently? A friend of mine has an extra ticket for $35 and I'm leaning toward taking it. What say you, usic thread?

Jim-Cramer2.jpg

Been enjoying this album for the past few weeks.

Last edited:
Phish killed in raleigh. A mike's groove with a no quarter in between

MMJ last night was unreal. That may have been the best show I have ever seen. They fucking destroyed.

David Wayne Bowers II, 30 of High Point, NC
  • Possess With Intent to Sell and Deliver Counterfeit Controlled Substance

Mark William Case, 49, of Santa Cruz, Calif.

• Possess With Intent to Sell and Deliver Counterfeit Controlled a Substance

Hilarious that you can get arrested for this

Tyler Keith White, 34, of Columbia, SC
  • Maintaining a Vehicle for the Purpose of Possessing Cocaine

What on earth does this mean? Does his car have a secret cocaine hiding spot or something?

Justin Alan Johnson, 20, of Etna, Ohio

• Underage Possession of a Malt Beverage (Misdemeanor)

LOL, good one, Justin

Hubert Andrew Huffstetler, 29, of Asheville

• Sell Alcoholic Beverages Without ABC Permits (Misdemeanor)

LAME. I bought my first Fat Tire from one of these great entrepreneurs.

Mark William Case, 49, of Santa Cruz, Calf.

• Possess with intent to sell a counterfeit controlled substance (bath salts)

Bath salts are not really my drug of choice at jam band shows. Especially fake bath salts.

Justin Gregory Rawlings, 38, of Charlotte

• Possess for sale alcoholic beverages without permit (Misdemeanor)
  • Sell alcoholic beverages without permit (Misdemeanor)

This one I really don't get. It's like Mitch Hedberg's joke about Fire Exits: "if you're flammable and have legs, you're never blocking a fire exit." If you've got beer, how do they know you are possessing with the intent to sell? I intend to drink this, sir! Also super lame that they can get you for "possess for sale" and "sell" as two separate charges.

Bradley Hamilton Corpening, 31, of Wilmington, NC

• Possess drug paraphernalia (Misdemeanor)
  • Possess marijuana in a detention center

Does this mean the cops forgot to take it off of him? And then when he was in custody, they found more? Or was he trying to burn one down in the make-shift jail cell they set up behind the venue?

Bradley Hamilton Corpening, 32, of Wilmington, NC

• Possess Psilocybin, a Schedule I Controlled Substance

Bradley Hamilton Corpening, 31, of Wilmington, NC

• Possess drug paraphernalia (Misdemeanor)
  • Possess marijuana in a detention center

Poor guy, they got him twice! At two different ages. Some X-files shit right there.

ARU was one of the best shows I've seen in years. Paul Reed Smith was there to give a guitar to Col Bruce and they had him play on a song or two. Jimmy was having fun talking with the crowd by the stage between sets and I got to meet Oteil at the merch table after the show and he's just the nicest guy.

ARU was one of the best shows I've seen in years. Paul Reed Smith was there to give a guitar to Col Bruce and they had him play on a song or two. Jimmy was having fun talking with the crowd by the stage between sets and I got to meet Oteil at the merch table after the show and he's just the nicest guy.

They were great in Raleigh. Branford and Oteil's brother Kofi Burbridge sat in with them. Awesomeness.

MMJ last night was unreal. That may have been the best show I have ever seen. They fucking destroyed.

I watched some of the live stream on the beach and it was sick. Can't wait to get the live mp3 as it looks like the best set they have ever played. It was like a combination of both atlanta nights.

Didn't realize that new albums by Beach House, Destroyer, and Yo La Tengo all release on the same day next Friday. Holy crap, that is awesome.

Back