• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Dead and Company (Bobby, Mickey, and Billy + Mayer) is coming to DC. Kinda want tickets, but kinda don't. Thoughts?

Yea Philly the night before.

I'm pretty mixed on it too. No Phil. I'm sure John Mayer will be really good on guitar, but IDK how I feel about him on vocals. Gonna check the prices and go from there.

I'm pretty mixed on it too. No Phil. I'm sure John Mayer will be really good on guitar, but IDK how I feel about him on vocals. Gonna check the prices and go from there.

Think that's my plan. To me Phil is the next biggest part of their sound after Jerry. On the plus side it means no singing from him. Oteil has a great voice though.

I saw The Dead at the Verizon Center in 2009 and the sound was awful and the band was sorta flat, at least in the first set. Not sure if it was the venue or the band or both.

we used to wait for it, we used to wait for it

now we're screaming "sing the chorus again"

Hearing rumors of Greensboro November 14th

bwo Said the Gramophone: Bang'n on King Drive by RP Boo. I met RP Boo once while we were pruning trees for this volunteer thing in Washington Park, which happens to be on King Drive. Footwork is some real kinetic shit.

Ought live at Sunset Tavern, Seattle, Oct 15th
Viet Cong live at Neumos, Seattle, Oct 16th
Panthers at Seahawks, Seattle, Oct 18th

Hmm

damn

this album is gonna be awesome - Real Estate front man Martin Courtney releasing a solo album

less atmospheric, cleaner, but a similarly beautiful sound to Real Estate

Craig Finn steps away from The Hold Steady to record a solo record.

American Wrestlers are touring again after their mini summer tour. Loved their LP.

Have a feeling Dick's is going to be insane this weekend. Will be my first Phish shows of the year.

Interesting. I liked their collab on the last BigBoi album more than most, I think.

Back