• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Utah St and Louisville

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Utah St spanked BYU in Provo for the first Time since 1978. Louisville won big in the Carrier Dome . Our road losses to these teams seems to be a bit more respectable .

It's not that we lost to these teams, it's the way we lost in terms of being completely anemic on offense.

Shows how good our defense is, however. If they didn't spend 80% of their time on the field, imagine how good they could be.

I think all four of the teams on last night were mediocre. However, Louisville -2 was just free money.

I do think we will win 1 ACC game. Either BC or the Cuse at home.

I agree. I actually think we underrate our defense. They get a lot of respect in betting lines and what not.

It did help that the BYU QB and Heisman trophy candidate broke his leg. But Ut-St was looking solid even before that.

Yeah, Utah State was winning before that happened.

Being negative about a 10-point road loss to Louisville is pretty cynical.

Hopefully we can beat the 'cuse

Our offense was putrid against these two teams on he road . At least we were facing very good defenses. This gives some hope for Syracuse and BC at home . I hope today won't get too ugly for our offense .

Utah St spanked BYU in Provo for the first Time since 1978. Louisville won big in the Carrier Dome . Our road losses to these teams seems to be a bit more respectable .

My take away from this quote is we played them yes, but it will be challenging to beat anyone if you have our offense.

why don't you start a thread about it

lol what a pathetic thread.

Participation trophies for everyone!

Back