• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Utah St.

Sitting here watching the former Clemson Olinemen pick UNC as a sleeper. EJ Manuel pick Duke and Richt pick GT is just making.me sick. Except when our games are on it I wouldn't pay for this garbage everyone is blatantly ignoring us over UNC and Duke really

If I was watching the ACCN at 4:00 on a thursday, I would be sick as well. Do something productive.

Well, since they actually play the games on the field, predictions don't really matter.

WF is generally thought of as better than UNC or GT this year; so, in some people's eyes WF may not qualify as a sleeper any more. FWIW, I've heard other prognosticators (including Jon Beason on the ACCN) say that WF could have a great year. Everyone in the world could predict WF to be awesome and if WF went 3-9, the pre-season predictions wouldn't make me feel any better. Also, if WF does go 10-2, not going to care that EJ Manual thought Duke would be good.

IMO, WF is getting the level of respect it deserves for a program that went 7-6, 8-5, 7-6 over the last 3 seasons.

They've been broadcasting next to Howards Rock at Death Valley all day.

Will they be outside BB&T tomorrow all day ?

If I was watching the ACCN at 4:00 on a thursday, I would be sick as well. Do something productive.

and you're posting on a message board about Wake Forest football at 4:00 on a thursday. Get off your high horse...

and you're posting on a message board about Wake Forest football at 4:00 on a thursday. Get off your high horse...

It's me they can't miss the chance at a free dig. I was waiting for my son to get done at soccer practice and thought I would watch the huddle I haven't seen. I just think the kids on our team deserve a little more than they get from the network

My biggest fear tonight is getting destroyed on screen passes. Hopefully our guys have improved from last season in that regard.

Finally got to watch the game at gym today and oh boy. My quick hits
- Masterson is a liability in pass coverage
- Ja’Sir is gonna need help over the top, he shouldn’t be 1 on 1
- I have such a football crush on Carney, if he made some of those one on one blocks it would be a full blown crush
- Sage is going to get drafted one day if he keeps improving
- There were 7 times I got pissed at Scotty and then he would do something really good and I forgave him
- Love held onto the ball too long, maybe because of his receivers, but our inability to get sacks with that is telling
- So many lucky bounces, finally we win one of those

I thought Love got the ball out extremely quick. One reason we couldn't get much pressure on him.

Finally got to watch the game at gym today and oh boy. My quick hits
- Masterson is a liability in pass coverage
- Ja’Sir is gonna need help over the top, he shouldn’t be 1 on 1
- I have such a football crush on Carney, if he made some of those one on one blocks it would be a full blown crush
- Sage is going to get drafted one day if he keeps improving
- There were 7 times I got pissed at Scotty and then he would do something really good and I forgave him
- Love held onto the ball too long, maybe because of his receivers, but our inability to get sacks with that is telling
- So many lucky bounces, finally we win one of those

Several of these comments could be dittos from last year.

Back